Self Levelling Radar Mount- Backstay Leveller
Our Backstay mounted leveller positions your radar away from any interference, leaving a clear deck free from obstruction. Available forward or aft backstay. Designed to fit the most up to date radars from Garmin, Raymarine, B&G and Furuno.
- Designed to fit the most up to date radars from Garmin, Raymarine, B&G and Furuno.
- Available forward or aft Backstay.
- Ensures your radar stays level with the horizon at all times.
- Features a fine-tuned damping system which reacts to major changes in heel angle of the boat.
- 2.6m (8’6”) aluminium mounting pole, supplied in 2 lengths.
- Base can be deck, transom or chainplate mounted.
- Can be installed on both adjustable and split backstays
- Clamps around backstay allowing cable tension to be adjusted.
- Additional 0.6m (23.6") and 1.3m (51.1") lengths available to mount your radome higher.
- Best for optimum Radar Image
- Ideal for Yachts with space between the Main Sail and Backstay
- Keeps the Radar in-board of all rigging offering better protection
- Keeps Radar Clear of the Cockpit or Aft Deck
- Perfect for Yachts with Biminis or Sun Shades
- Where limited space between the Main Sail and Backstay makes fitting Forward-facing version impossible