SC100 Satcom Pole Mount Range
Our SC100 pole mount range installs your Satcom onto the deck or transom of your boat. Supplied as a complete kit, you will have everything you need for your installation. The anodised aluminium base gives choice when deciding where you wish to install the pole mount, it has a rotation of 360 degree that enables the pole to be installed on both sloping transoms and level decks. The Pole features two cable channels with a cover strip to hold cables in place and out of view. Perfect choice for the serious bluewater cruiser as you can mount various accessories including the SC120 Lifting Crane and Deck Lights.
- To guarantee a stable installation that will be able to handle whatever the ocean throws at you, we supply two support modules which provide maximum fore/aft and sideways support.
- For racing or winter storage, simply remove the pole by unscrewing the base and remove pole, leaving just the low profile base on deck.
- Two choices of heights; 1.9m (6.4’) recommended for deck mounting and 2.5m (8.3’) recommended for transom mounting.
- Constructed in 6082 Aluminium and polyester powder coated with extra durable and gloss white finish is
- Fits the most up to date Satcoms from Garmin, KVH, Intellian, Raymarine